Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Can voice change from puberty affect playing high notes with a trumpet? As my voice has gotten lower?

Can voice change from puberty affect playing high notes with a trumpet? As my voice has gotten lower?As my voice has lowered, the difficulty I have playing high notes has increased. I have been playing the same amount. In October I could easily get a high E (treble), but now a high D is hard.
Healthwales.com employs innovative health care technology, information and other resources that provide users with by CrAzYgUy
- Mental Health - Healthwales.com well-integrated health
Best Answer - Chosen by VotersHELLO FELLOW TRUMPET BUDDIE!YOUR VOICE GETTING LOWER SHOULD HAVE ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NOTES YOU CAN PLAY, THOUGH DEPENDING ON HOW YOU PLAY IT COULD BUT ONLY FROM HUMBUZZING A MIX FROM PLAYING AND HUMMING INTO YOUR INSTROMENT!JUST BREATH IN REAL HARD AND BLOW OUT TRYING TO REACH UP HIGH!HOPE THIS HELPS

Men's Health >