Friday, March 26, 2010

How did your family members react when you told them you had cancer?

How did your family members react when you told them you had cancer? did they cry? mine got so upset i couldnt?even control them
Healthwales.com employs innovative health care technology, information and other resources that provide users with by Tarkarri
Cancer - Healthwales.com well-integrated health
Best Answer - Chosen by VotersMy family were terrific.I rang my sister who lives nearest when I was called back to the Dr's for mammogram results and she came with me.I had rung another sister for advice prior to the mammogram as she had been treated for breast cancer 10 years earlier.Given so many of us have had cancer and dealt with it successfully, we have a good understanding that it is treatable with early detection and they were all very supportive.